Restu Event Management
This department is responsible in organizing and managing local events and international art exhibitions. Local events include launching of ceremonies, Eid gatherings, weddings and more.
The department has facilities and halls suitable for rent for any programme at any time such as auditorium, meetings room, briefing room and main hall. The department has the state-of-art audio and visual appliances such as projectors, wide screens and advanced audio systems.
The centre is used for the following program: Religious speeches, school seminars, kindergarden convocations, motivation cources, annual and monthly meeting, debate and speech competition, Islamic-singing competition, Islamic-singing performance, recorded TV programmes such as al-Hidayah and life TV programmes such as al-Kuliyyah.
(1) Auditorium: It can host about 500 people. The auditorium is equipped with an audio system and projector with wide screen. The Auditorium is used for the following programs:
- Religious speeches
- School Seminars
- Kindergarten convocations
- Motivational courses
- Annual and monthly meeting
- Debate & Speech competition
- Islamic-Singing Competition
- Islamic-Singing Performance
- Recorded TV programmes such as al-Hidayah
- Live TV programmes such as al-Kuliyyah
(2) Meetings Room: The Meeting Room is suitable for different programs. It can host between 80 to 100 people. It is equipped with audio system, projector and portable screen. The Meeting Room is used for the following programs:
- Religious talks
(3) Briefing Room: The Briefing Room is also suitable for many programs. It can host up to 60 people.It is equipped with audio system, projector and portable screen. The Briefing Room is used or can be used for the following programs:
- Religious talks
(4) Main Hall: The main Hall can accommodate more than 1000 people. It is used for the following programs:
- Wedding Ceremonies or Receptions
- Iftar in Ramadhan
- Eid celebrations